The content contained in this website does not constitute an offer or sale of securities in or into the United States, or to or for the account or benefit of U.S. persons, or in any other jurisdictions where it is unlawful to do so.
Transfer of BIT tokens may be subject to legal restrictions under applicable laws. Under no circumstances shall BIT tokens be reoffered, resold or transferred within the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, U.S. persons, except pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
- As of 2022 September 15th, as per launch parameters, all private sale vesting has been completed.
Note: Private sale and launch partner rewards are still being finalized, and the numbers are subject to change. Unallocated amounts will be returned to Bybit. (completed December 11, 2022).
- First vesting: October 15, 2021
- 2.6% for SushiSwap
- BitDAO Treasury will hold 30% of total BIT tokens
- Tokens can be used for swaps, grants, milestone rewards, etc. All usage will be executed only after a DAO proposal and vote.
- Treasury tokens are effectively owned by token holders in proportion to their token holdings (e.g. a 1% token holder has a look-through ownership of 1% of the 30%, or an additional 0.3% of overall tokens)
Bybit Flexible and Bybit Locked Bybit has pledged to contribute significantly to the BitDAO treasury, see details here. As a result Bybit will hold a large percentage of BIT tokens at launch. As these tokens are privately held by Bybit, they can be used for any purposes, including: to establish R&D centers to support BitDAO, to support Bybit business growth, to reward Bybit or BitDAO affiliated R&D center employees and stakeholders.
Note that due to "delegate all" constraint, there may be more Bybit Locked addresses in the future as the delegatee list is expanded (each address can only select a single delegatee to delegate votes to).
For the purposes of tracking and analytics, vested tokens from Bybit Locked will be transferred to Bybit Flexible according to the vesting rules above.