A major BIT token holder (Bybit) aims to delegate voting power to various Entities, Labs, Ventures, and Growth Teams. These delegates are expected to:
- Propose partnerships (swaps, grants, BIT use-cases)
- Propose creation of new initiatives
- Build and propose new tools and products for BitDAO
- Maintain high standards for proposals (must have clear benefits for BitDAO and partner projects, and be executable with terms thoroughly negotiated and defined)
- Inspire others to join the BitDAO mission
- Have skin in the game
Delegations may be added, removed, or adjusted based on activity and community feedback.
Note that Delegation of Votes is permissionless. We encourage BIT token holders to identify delegates to support with voting weight.
Coordinator 0x75C53632FB3ed2D97f4427DF9b14e844Ce9B6520 Product 0x8c1B9DF70E6cf13F8387dC2870afB3C7091F3ad5 Engineering 0xf23d8514b671262Ac91A9f46B97901fA8833aB73 Ecosystem 0x7875923047C6043F98BdEb17f237F941c6e9FDEF Research TBD