A major BIT token holder (Bybit) aims to delegate voting power to various Entities, Labs, Ventures, and Growth Teams. These delegates are expected to:
- Propose partnerships (swaps, grants, BIT use-cases)
- Propose creation of new initiatives
- Build and propose new tools and products for BitDAO
- Maintain high standards for proposals (must have clear benefits for BitDAO and partner projects, and be executable with terms thoroughly negotiated and defined)
- Inspire others to join the BitDAO mission
- Have skin in the game
Delegations may be added, removed, or adjusted based on activity and community feedback.
Note that Delegation of Votes is permissionless. We encourage BIT token holder to identify delegates to support with voting power.
Core Engineering 0xf23d8514b671262Ac91A9f46B97901fA8833aB73